KeepWOL is a venture capital-backed tech startup working to maximize cultural intelligence in the workplace. Our fun learning platform for teams enables employee engagement and retention insights using games. We’ve worked with several Fortune 1000 companies increasing engagement by up to 49% and an employee’s likelihood of retention by up to 29% in as little as 12 weeks.
KeepWOL makes discovering authentic insights into who teammates are and what they’ve experienced easy. By creating an environment for real learning, engagement, & bonding, where participants are rewarded for being genuine, KeepWOL makes difficult conversations comfortable.
We’re on a mission to reinvent relationships in the workplace, and we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a strong interest in organizational development, workplace culture, and human connection.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a highly talented and experienced team who have seen some impressive early traction.
You will be the first internal marketing hire and will work directly with the CEO/Founder. As part of a small but mighty team, you will influence everything from positioning, messaging and buyer personas to sales enablement, feature launches and everything in between. You will work with cross-functional partners across KeepWOL touching Operations, Learning & Development, PR, and Sales to develop go-to-market strategies that meet our product and overall growth objectives.
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates from alternative solutions.
- Define ideal customer profile and segmentation strategies.
- Work with Sales leadership to develop message training and enablement materials that support the sales motion.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and provide insight and analysis. Identify our strengths and weaknesses relative to the competition and arm the sales team with the plays and tactics to win.
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Measure product/feature adoption and usage and refine go-to-market strategies as needed.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
Requirements and skills:
- Degree in marketing or related discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years minimum of B2B product marketing experience including time spent at an early stage company.
- Proven track record executing Product Marketing strategies that had impactful measurable results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell ideas through creative and innovative storytelling
- Experience launching products or product features with cross-departmental alignment, and tailoring communications to different audiences, both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand industry concepts and product information and transform into compelling messages and marketing strategies that drive results.
- Evangelist. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in KeepWOL’s mission.
- Team Player. You understand early-stage. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You know there are never enough resources and every day presents a challenge. You thrive on “building it yourself” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously and has a good sense of humor, likes corny jokes, and sarcasm.
Bonus Points If:
- Expertise in the HR space (specifically learning & development and organizational development).
- Experience marketing to enterprise companies.
- Previously scaled with a start up to Series A.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM, Webflow, Canva.
- You're located in Arizona.
- Full-time with options for equity
- Healthcare and 401k benefits
- Unlimited PTO