KeepWOL is a venture capital-backed tech startup working to maximize cultural intelligence in the workplace. Our fun learning platform for teams enables employee engagement and retention insights using games. We’ve worked with several Fortune 1000 companies increasing engagement by up to 49% and an employee’s likelihood of retention by up to 29% in as little as 12 weeks.
KeepWOL makes discovering authentic insights into who teammates are and what they’ve experienced easy. By creating an environment for real learning, engagement, & bonding, where participants are rewarded for being genuine, KeepWOL makes difficult conversations comfortable.
We’re on a mission to reinvent relationships in the workplace, and we are looking for an Account Executive with a strong interest in organizational development, workplace culture, and human connection.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a highly talented and experienced team who have seen some impressive early traction.
You will be the first sales hire and will work directly with the CEO/Founder who is currently the sales lead. You will own the entire sales cycle as well as help to build a scalable process with the support of the executive team and our sales advisor.
- Define and execute account sales plans to meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Ability to travel up to 3 days per month.
Requirements and skills:
- 2 years minimum of full cycle B2B sales experience at an early stage company.
- Ability to demonstrate a level of success in executing a repeatable sales methodology and closing deals.
- Evangelist. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in KeepWOL’s mission.
- Team Player. You understand early-stage. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You know there are never enough resources and every day presents a challenge. You thrive on “building it yourself” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously and has a good sense of humor, likes corny jokes, and sarcasm.
Bonus Points If:
- Expertise in the HR space (specifically learning & development and organizational development).
- Enterprise sales experience.
- Previously scaled with a start up to Series A.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM.
- You're located in Arizona.
- Full-time, base salary plus OTE, options for equity
- Healthcare and 401k benefits
- Unlimited PTO